Welcome aboard the Harley-Davidson® Pan America™ 1250 Special. Taking you to places no other Harley® ever has before. Its unbeatable combination of smooth power, comfort, grip and electronic aids make it a groundbreaking machine.
The Pan America™ has a minimum seat height of 850mm and weighs 258kg. All riders must hold a full motorcycle licence and be able to sit on the bike comfortably and reach the floor in order to be able to participate safely.
All the Pan America™ bikes at the H-D® Adventure Centre feature the award-winning Adaptive Ride Height system feature which allows the bike to automatically lower when at a standstill, breeding confidence in all riders.
It’s new, it’s different, it’s Harley®. We’re excited for you to discover what it can do…
See for yourself just what the Pan America™ 1250 Special is capable of. Learn what you are capable of...
- All-new Revolution® Max 1250 engine features hydraulic self-adjusting lifters, variable valve timing (VVT), four valves per cylinder, and delivers 150 HP and 94 ft.lb of torque – usable performance whichever route you take
- 21.2 litre fuel tank
- Showa® suspension, electronically adjustable semi-active damping
- Lightweight, stressed member frame with cast aluminium swingarm
- Chassis enabled for optional OE luggage systems
- All LED lighting – Daymaker Signature headlamp and 6-segment LED banking lamp
- Height adjustable “on the move” fairing screen
- Dual 4-piston monobloc front brake calipers, 320 mm discs
- Height adjustable rider’s seat
- Light and durable cast aluminium wheels (19in front, 17in rear) with TPMS
- Michelin® “Adventure” tyres
- Centre and side-stands
- Brush guard
- Heated grips
- Steering damper
- Engine Skid Plate
- Hand Wind deflectors
- Large, touchscreen 6.8-inch (173 mm) TFT dash display
- Bluetooth connectivity for smartphone pairing, and on-screen navigation via H-D App
- Nine ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Off-road, Off-road Plus, Custom Off-Road & Off-Road plus, Custom A & B
- USB-C accessory connection
- Rider Safety Enhancement technology includes Cornering Enhanced Traction Control System, Hill Hold control and ABS
Can't Wait To Try The Pan America™?Book a test ride
Feel the Adventure. Can’t wait to try the Pan America™ 1250 Special? You don’t have to. Book a test ride at your local H-D® dealer.
Need To Know More?Contact us
Own the Adventure. Want to know more about finance options? Fill in the form below and one of our Harley-Davidson® experts will be in touch.